What is the Open House Network group?
The Open House Network Group is an independent organization dedicated to providing the tools and marketing opportunities smaller realtors and brokers need to succeed.
We offer weekly agent tours for realtors like you, providing broader agent traffic from multiple offices, not only giving you valuable feedback, but important exposure for your listings as well.
What's In It For Me?
Many marketing tools and opportunities that are available to larger real estate companies would be valuable to smaller offices as well if they only had the resources available to plan, schedule and support them.
The goal of The Open House Network Group is to bring together these smaller independent realtors under a single program to create an open and non-competitive environment that allows its members to participate in a way that would not be individually possible.
- Enhancing your listing presentation. Being part of The Open House Network Group allows you to offer tours as an available marketing tool for your sellers.
- Offering your clients the opportunity to benefit from an organized, professionally sponsored tour. Not only will this generate interest and give your listing greater exposure, but you'll also receive valuable feedback from other agents on tour.
- Touring other listings in the area. What a great way to become more familiar with available inventory in your area.
- Access to regularly scheduled educational opportunities. Join us for quarterly sessions offered by our sponsoring partners to help you keep up with the latest trends and grow your business.
- Special offers and discounts. As a member of The Open House Network Group, you are eligible to receive special offers and promotions provided by our partners and monthly tour sponsors.
- Free Lunch! A light lunch at the last house tour is a great way to network and get to know some of your fellow realtors, as well as get you ready for the rest of your day.